SCUBA FORCE EXPLORER NST
Completely new method
In an elaborate process, waterproof material is produced and then sewn together by a machine. The sewing machine perforates the waterproof material, leaving
thousands of holes that must finally be resealed. Especially in heavily stressed areas, such as the crotch area, the procedures are very complicated and leaks often occur after prolonged use. Unfortunately, there has been no alternative until now. But only until now - because the future starts today!
Seams make all the difference
The welds of an EXPLORER NST are not only waterproof but also designed for incredible freedom of movement. The seams can increase the mechanical strength of the weld and are reinforced on the inside of the suit with strong, highly abrasion-resistant adhesive tape. This tape is also applied by the machine, controlling the main
parameters (pressure/temperature). Although it is not required, all welds are reinforced with this tape, providing double safety!
- Welded and reinforced seams
- Select boot and boot size at no extra charge
- Select latex cuff size without surcharge
- Select zipper (metal/ YKK) without surcharge
- Telescopic torso with suspenders and waist
- adjustment system
- SiTech inlet and exhaust valves
- Integrated knee and leg protection
- Large volume leg pockets