X-Heat Heating System in one set
The Scubaforce X-Heat heating system was developed for the unique requirements of technical diving but is now enjoying increasing popularity with dry sport divers.
The suit, made of light, elastic, washable and breathable Tecnostretch fleece, holds the 100% waterproof, welded-in heating pads ideally
in place. All plug connections and bushings are watertight according to protection class IP68.
This means the heated vest can be used even when the suit is flooded. Due to the processing of woven silver threads, the X-Heat heating pads offer maximum
mobility and “break resistance”! A maximum heating temperature of 44 degrees directly on the pads ensures pleasant warmth on cold and long dives.
- Made of high-quality TECNOSTRETCH fleece
- Complete from trousers, top and heal baths, as well
- as heating lead-through
- Heating temperature up to 44°C
- Removable heating bath
- Washable 30°C
- Vega Valve with heating feedthrough
- Feedthrough for Apeks Valves
The X-Heat Pads are the revolutionary heart of the ScubaForce X-Heat system.
The Textile Heating System® consists of woven conductive silver filaments that provide maximum mobility. The threads pose no risk of breakage like conventional heating cables. Using ultrasonic technology in a 100% waterproof Cordura sheath and welded, there is no risk of a short circuit even if water enters the suit. The surface temperature of the heating pad is a maximum of 44°C / 111°F.
- Pad material: Textile Heating System®
- Cover material: Cordura
- Waterproof welded
- 90° cable entry IP 68 protected.
- Suitable for rechargeable batteries 9 to 12 V
- Sample runtime: Battery (XS from Wings & More), 11.1 Volt, 23.8 Ah, 265 Wh; heating time 4 hours
- Total power 60 watts (per pad 30 watts - at 12 V)
- Surface temperature directly on the pad is a maximum of 44°C / 111°F
SCUBAFORCE VEGA VALVE
The VEGA Inflation Valve is designed for extended range diving in cold environments. It combines inflation of gas and passage for power cables to heated undergarments etc.
Both ports are swiveling for optimized equipment configuration. The inflator button is easy to find and easy to handle. On the outside is a standard E/O cord and on the inside is the connector for the X-Heat System.
DRY SUIT CONNECTOR
The tightening bushing of the ScubaForce X-Heat heating system is made of POM, suitable for Apeks inlet valves and equipped with an E/O Cord 18/2 SVO. Compatible with all common batteries equipped with E/O Chord.
- Material: POM
- E/O Cord
- Cable gland and stress relief have a protection type of IP 68
- Connector, heating pad and bulkhead all have a protection type of IP 68
SIZE CHART X-BASIC X-HEAT